TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) – Valdosta State College is taking on-line studying to the following degree.
On Tuesday the college introduced the creation of the brand new On-line School of Profession Development.
College workers say there are greater than 67,000 Georgians who pay out-of-state tuition for on-line college. That is meant to supply these people with a less expensive, in state possibility.
The school, authorized Tuesday by the Board of Regents, is designed to make is simpler for non-traditional and grownup learners to return to high school and earn a level.
“The parents that at the moment are, they’ve been out of school for a short while, they in all probability stopped out of school, they’ve received households, they’re working, life is getting in the best way,” stated Vice President of Scholar Success Dr. Rodney Carr. “However how do I’m going and end my schooling, we wished to go forward and design a program that may assist meet these wants.”
The On-line School for Profession Development could have eight totally different majors together with:
• Bachelor of Enterprise Administration in Administration
• Bachelor of Enterprise Administration in Common Enterprise
• Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management
• Bachelor of Science in Psychology
• Bachelor of Science in Schooling in Elementary Schooling
• Bachelor of Science in Legal Justice
• Bachelor of Science in Laptop Data Techniques
• Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Research
School workers say the programs will include eight week, on-line programs. As an alternative of following custom College semester schedules, college students will be capable to enroll on a weekly bases.
Valdosta State is the one college within the College of Georgia system piloting the web program.
The college is accepting functions for enrollment.
Copyright 2021 WCTV. All rights reserved.